Today you’ll visit one of the most emblematic regions of Portugal, known for its endless plains, olive trees, cows roaming free on the fields and its world class heavy red wine. We’re talking Alentejo. Your first stop is its most important city – Évora, an UNESCO world heritage, including the Roman Temple, the Sé Cathedral and others. Don’t forget to explore the small streets, too. Next you’ll head to Monsaraz – a beautiful whitewashed village on a hilltop, overlooking the gorgeous plains and the Alqueva Dam. Your last stop will be at a local winery for a wine tasting and a refreshing break among the vines.
Here’s a suggested program of the day, that can be adjusted to meet your needs and interests
9AM Accommodation Pick-up in Lisbon
3.30PM -4.30PM Visit a local winery
6.30PM Back to Lisbon, accommodation drop off
Prices per person
2 Pax – 135€ 3 Pax – 125€ 4 Pax – 100€ 5 Pax – 80€ 6 Pax – 70€
What’s Included in the price
- Private chauffeur who doubles as a tour guide
- Tour in English, Spanish or German
- All the road tolls and taxes
- The tour is done in modern 7-seater minivan – Volkswagen Transporter
- Fresh water and beverages in the van
- At your own pace, you don’t have to follow exactly the itinerary
- Accommodation pick-up and drop-off (or other convenient for you point)
- Wine tastings when applicable
What’s Excluded from the price
- Lunch is paid apart
- Any souvenirs
- Optional activities
Do you want a different itinerary, tailored to your unique preferences? Just say so!
HOW TO BOOK?
Respond to this message or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org