Today you’ll visit one of the most emblematic regions of Portugal, known for its endless plains, olive trees, cows roaming free on the fields and its world-class heavy red wine. We’re talking Alentejo. Your first stop is its most important city – Évora, a UNESCO world heritage, including the Roman Temple, the Sé Cathedral and others. Don’t forget to explore the small streets, too. Next, you’ll head to Monsaraz – a beautiful whitewashed village on a hilltop, overlooking the gorgeous plains and the Alqueva Dam. Your last stop will be at a local winery for a wine tasting and a refreshing break among the vines.
Here’s a suggested program of the day, that can be adjusted to meet your needs and interests
9AM Accommodation Pick-up in Lisbon
3.30PM -4.30PM Visit a local winery
6.30PM Back to Lisbon, accommodation drop off
Prices per person
2 Pax – 135€ 3 Pax – 125€ 4 Pax – 100€ 5 Pax – 80€ 6 Pax – 70€
What’s Included in the price
- Private chauffeur who doubles as a tour guide
- Tour in English, Spanish or German
- All the road tolls and taxes
- The tour is done in modern 7-seater minivan – Volkswagen Transporter
- Fresh water and beverages in the van
- At your own pace, you don’t have to follow exactly the itinerary
- Accommodation pick-up and drop-off (or other convenient for you point)
- Wine tastings when applicable
What’s Excluded from the price
- Lunch is paid apart
- Any souvenirs
- Optional activities
Do you want a different itinerary, tailored to your unique preferences? Just say so!
HOW TO BOOK?
Respond to this message or contact me at email@example.com