A romantic castle, a masterpiece Gothic Templar convent, a walled traditional village. All these experiences in one day.
Almourol is one of the most emblematic castles of Portugal, tucked in the middle of the Tagus river, accessible only by boat. Tomar and its Convent of Christ are the most important Templar piece of UNESCO heritage of the country. While in Óbidos you’ll find the lost world of medieval whitewashed villages with colorful windows and doors and intact fortress wall surrounding this pretty fairytale setting.
Here’s a suggested program of the day, that can be adjusted to meet your needs and interests
9 AM Accommodation Pick-up in Lisbon
10.30AM-11 AM Almourol Castle
11.30-12.30 Discover the Templar town of Tomar
2-3PM Convent of Christ
6-6.30PM Back to Lisbon, accommodation drop off
Prices per PERSON
2 Pax – 120€ 3 Pax – 100€ 4 Pax – 80€ 5 Pax – 70€ 6 Pax – 70€
What’s Included in the price
- Private chauffeur who doubles as a tour guide
- Tour in English, Spanish or German
- All the road tolls and taxes
- The tour is done in a modern 7-seater minivan – Volkswagen Transporter
- Fresh water and beverages in the van
- At your own pace, you don’t have to follow exactly the itinerary
- Accommodation pick-up and drop-off (or other convenient for you point)
- Wine tastings when applicable
What’s Excluded from the price
- Lunch is paid apart
- Any souvenirs
- Optional activities
Do you want a different itinerary, tailored to your unique preferences? Just say so!
HOW TO BOOK?
Respond to this message or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org