Inspired by the Brazilian statue, Cristo Rei was built in the 1950s in reverence of avoiding the terrible WW2. Today it’s an important pilgrimage site. But what makes it of tourist interest are its beautiful views to Belém, Lisbon and the 25th of April Bridge.
This experience will be followed by a very special one – yacht cruise on the river Tejo. It will reveal the gorgeous colors of the city upon sunset.
Depending on the sunset hour, your tour will look like this
4 PM Pick-up in Lisbon
4.30-5.30PM Cristo Rei Sanctuary. Enjoy the views
6-8PM Sunset yacht. This private experience will reveal a new perspective of beautiful Belém and Lisbon. Wine, grapes, and snacks included.
8.30PM Drop-off Lisbon
Prices per person
What’s Included in the price
- A private chauffeur who doubles as a tour guide
- Tour in English, Spanish or German
- All the road tolls and taxes
- The tour is done in modern 7-seater minivan – Volkswagen Transporter
- Fresh water and beverages in the van
- At your own pace, you don’t have to follow exactly the itinerary
- Accommodation pick-up and drop-off (or other convenient for you point)
- Wine tastings when applicable
What’s Excluded from the price
- Lunch is paid apart
- Any souvenirs
- Optional activities
Do you want a different itinerary, tailored to your unique preferences? Just say so!
Book this experience by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply by filling in the form bellow