You desire an Incredible Journey
but you don’t know where to start.
You want something really special and fabulous, that’s culturally immersive at the same time. I’ll create for you a personalized itinerary that acknowledges You and your travel style. Your travel dreams will turn into an amazing, uncomplicated trip.
The itineraries I create do have something in common though
- 100% Tailor-made – no two travelers are alike, why should yours be the same as someone else’s?
- Save you tons of time – your most valuable resource. Let me make your vacation my priority, it’ll be yours once you’re there. In the meanwhile use your time for something else, live now, not in the future.
- Cut through the confusion and overwhelm – Sometimes it looks like there is so much to do and you’re confused how to fit it all in in only one trip!
- Reduce legwork by 99% – you want your experience to be unmatched, but don’t want to do the tedious research yourself. I’ll handle the details, you’ll only need to pack your bags.
- Offer you a different perspective – the one you value the most. Whether you’d like a more local approach, instagrammable locations, off the beaten path experiences, adventures, food, beautiful accommodations, it’s up to you. Everything I create is with you in mind, it respects your nature and the way you want to travel
- Itinerary done by a passionate travel professional– I’ve traveled to over 20 countries in Europe and Asia. I’ve done my Bachelor of Hospitality and Tousim management between Switzerland (spent there 2 years moving through varouis regions) and Paris (traveling around France), then I worked in a hotel in Berlin for 3 months. I love traveling, lerarning new languages and cultures so much that I’ve moved to Portugal in 2013 with my husband to live a new advenure.
You have a special occasion
Whether it’s your honeymoon, bachelorette party, anniversary or the ski/ surfing vacation of the year, there’s nothing I can’t help you with. Throughout the years I’ve gathered a number of hand-picked local partners who help me plan every aspect of your trip to perfection.
How to know if we’re a good match
- You want the most fabulous trip of a lifetime
- You appreciate the small details and special touches
- You’re not looking for the lowest price, but rather for the best experience
- You love low-key luxury immersive trips
- You want to work with someone with fist-hand destination experience
Here’s how to work with me
Contact me here to tell me more about your trip to see if we’re a good match. If you prefer a call, let me know.
Book the service. Payments are done via PayPal.
Fill in a quick Questionnaire to help me determine your preferences.
1-hour Skype Consulting, optional, the consultations can be done via email only. We can also have more than one calls if necessary or if easier for you.
I send you 3 itinerary outlines that are within your budget and make sense for you.
You choose the most suitable itinerary for you and I book all the components.
Here’s what’s included in the Trip Planning Service
- A 1-hour call to determine your travel style and preferences, optional, email only is fine
- 100% personalized trip planning
- Booking of all your trip components
- Highly detailed Itinerary delivered as a printable pdf and a phone-friendly app. I don’t provide a printed version, due to ecological concerns.
- I’ll be your local contact, so you’ll never feel lost
- …and more!
Fees in USD
19$/ day – daily itinerary, if you have already booked accommodation
29$/ day – your Trip from scratch
95$ – one-time consulting fee to clear your mind. Ideal for last minute inquiries, too
Min planning fee – equal of 5 travel days
Max planning fee – up to 500$ for the whole trip
Book with Confidence: My rates are 100% refundable.
I'll do all the work and changes necessary so that you're completely happy with your itinerary. If there's anything that’s bothering you, please let me know so I can improve it - revisions are 100% free. And if at the end the service doesn't work for you, I'll refund you 100% of your payment and even the PayPal fee.
Which countreies do you specialize in?
While I can plan trips worldwide I'm tightly specialized through my travels, training, and research in the following countries:
Portugal - I've lived and traveled here since 2012.
Spain - next to Portugal, I love peeking into the neighbors' yard.
Italy - I'm traveling to Italy since 2008 almost every year, it has so much to offer.
Switzerland - having lived in Switzerland for full 2 years while in college, I used my student's perks to travel all over the country.
Austria - I love this country, not only because my sister lives there, but also because of its stunning nature, cute cities and welcoming people.
European capitals - Berlin, lived there for 3 months; Paris lived there for 6 months during my last year of Bachelor education; Amsterdam - visited 2 times during 2 weeks incl. Queen's/King's day and my husband lived there for full 2 years, so yeah.
Eastern Europe - Bulgaria, my birth country; Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Greece - I've been traveling in these countries since 2008.
Japan - one of my favorite countries in the world after visiting for the first time on my honeymoon in 2016.
Thailand - two travels to paradise islands off the beaten path.
Vietnam - a very special to my heart country as one of my best friends live there.
Read about my adventures in the Blog.
ARE YOU A TRAVEL AGENT?
I'm your personal travel advisor. That includes the duties of a travel agent -yes. Booking the components of your trip as hotels, transfer, tours. But much more than that - I'll advise on what to do each day of your stay, will suggest restaurants, optional activities, places to visit, personalized tips. I'll support you on every step of your trip - from planning to traveling and returning home, so you'll have someone to rely on always.
Why do you charge a planning fee?
Crafting the perfect vacation takes a lot of time and dedication. Booking the flight and the hotels in main cities is just the beginning. But in order to have an exceptional experience, you need to add relevant details so you don't lose your precious time while at the destination. This is where I come in - planning for you the whole story so that when you look back you can see that you lived a dream.
However, I don't always earn commission, because I love to work with mom and pop establishments and other small businesses that can enhance your trip. This is one more of the reasons I charge a fee.
Do you offer a free initial consultation?
Yes, I do. I want you to be 100% sure that we're a good fit. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can set up a time to talk. Email only is fine, too.
How do I pay for your services?
PayPal is the preferred payment provider. All payments must be made in advance.